Security and trust
Built to make security a priority
Built around a fully distributed, scalable architecture and independently audited, Autologyx works closely with some of the world’s best-in-class infrastructure and security vendors to deliver true enterprise grade security and assurance.
Operating multi-layered approach to service provision and data protection, the Autologyx process automation platform is built around a true multi-tenant, multi-zone, N+1 redundant architecture with 99.999% network uptime SLA.
Seriously, run anywhere, anyhow to meet your compliance needs
Our infrastructure is provided by Amazon AWS – the world’s leading datacentre provider, trusted by many of the world’s largest and best respected companies.
- Based in EU (Ireland) Region (EC2 Availability Zones: 3), other countries including USA on request
- ISO27001 – accredited datacentre and infrastructure
- N+1 redundant throughout, supporting a 99.999% uptime SLA
- Multi-tenant architecture with single code repository
- Fully independent client data storage repositories
- Private cloud options available for companies that wish to host their own infrastructure
Secure Platform architectUre
We designed our platform architecture to prioritise business continuity with high levels of privacy and security for our customers’ data.
- Segregated data for each customer (no shared data)
- Dedicated storage can be located in any geographic region for your own regulatory compliance
- Support for per-customer encryption keys (with customer managed HSMs optional, too!)
- HIPAA-compliant options available, with Transparent Data Encryption if required
- Support for SAML and other auth options – can be adapted to specific policy requirements
- Dual-factor authentication using hardware keys also optional
- Customisable API access and reporting restrictions by IP and date range
Accreditations and standards
Our systems are security audited (penetration tested) by QinetiQ, one of the world’s foremost cyber-security authorities.
AWS infrastructure itself is also audited against industry standards.
- HIPAA, SOC 1/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (formerly SAS70), SOC 2, SOC 3, PCI DSS Level 1
- ISO27001, FedRAMP (SM)
- DIACAP and FISMA
- ITAR, FIPS 1402
- CSA, MPAA