Security and trust
Built to make security a priority
Built around a fully distributed, scalable architecture and independently audited, Autologyx works closely with some of the world’s best-in-class infrastructure and security vendors to deliver true enterprise grade security and assurance.
Operating a multi-layered approach to service provision and data protection, the Autologyx process automation platform is built around a true multi-tenant, multi-zone, N+1 redundant
architecture with 99.999% network uptime SLA.
Autologyx was designed to support service providers with the diverse needs of their clients. Your customers might have different security requirements, such as requiring data to be on separate system and network, or their own encryption keys, or their own hardware encryption module (HSM). We can support all these requirements and more.
Trusted by some of the biggest companies with mission critical workflows. No challenge too big.
No problem too small...
Secure Platform architectUre
Our platform architecture prioritises business continuity with high levels of privacy and security for our customers’ data.
- Segregated data for each customer (no shared data)
- Dedicated hosting or storage can be located in any geographic region for your own regulatory compliance
- Support for per-customer encryption keys
- Support for SAML and other authorization options – can be adapted to specific policy requirements
- Multi-factor authentication using hardware keys also optional
- Customisable API access and reporting restrictions by IP and date range
Accreditations and standards
Our systems are security audited (penetration tested) by a founding member of CREST, an internationally recognised organisation that provides accreditation for penetration testing, cyber incident response, threat intelligence and Security Operations Centre (SOC) services.
Our hosting partners, Microsoft Azure and AWS, infrastructure is audited against industry standards.
- HIPAA, SOC 1/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (formerly SAS70), SOC 2, SOC 3, PCI DSS
- ISO27001, FedRAMP (SM)
- DIACAP and FISMA
- ITAR, FIPS 1402
- CSA, MPAA
Our infrastructure is provided by trusted data centers at Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS –the world’s leading datacentre providers.
- Global coverage with more than 200+ data centre locations across 25 geographic regions
- AWS and Microsoft Azure
- ISO27001 – accredited datacentre and infrastructure
- N+1 redundant throughout, supporting a 99.999% uptime SLA
- Multi-tenant architecture with single code repository
- Fully independent client data storage repositories
- Private cloud options available for companies that wish to host their own infrastructure
Autologyx is encrypted using HTTPS and TLS 1.2 for all access points.
All user-sensitive data is kept encrypted in our database. This includes:
- Authorization tokens
Secure by design
We subscribe to OWASP security principles. Secure by Design is embedded within Autologyx culture and processes. Software design principles with security thinking allow us to create systems that are both secure and agile.
Secure service delivery architecture: One to Many
Our model supports both service providers and their customers, such as the ability to scale workloads, new platforms, custom hosting requirements, and provide full data segregation. Take control and configure Autologyx to securely accommodate any of your client’s requirements.