SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT - Customer Value Team
REF#2175 London - Hybrid
Solutions Consultant – Customer Value Team
The customer value team plays a critical and strategically important role in ensuring our customers are using Autologyx to transform their digital processes, increase adoption and are ultimately see value in the Autologyx platform. The team is filled with a mixture of developers, process engineers, project managers and consultants.
The successful candidate will have a customer first attitude and be focused on onboarding, scoping and delivering new projects and driving value and increased adoption within our existing customers. You will be expected to be a self-starter and someone who can work autonomously.
You will be expected to have a background in process engineering and/or legal work, either as a lawyer, legal project manager, legal engineer or similar role. It is essential the candidate is creative thinker with an understanding of relevant industry technologies, and able to design solutions to complex legal process problems. You will be an Autologyx expert and evangelist, understanding your customers’ needs in depth and building strategic relationships with key contacts at all levels across their business. It’s creative problem solving with legal, process and technology hats on.
Who are we and what we do?
Autologyx is a digital operations platform that enables businesses to automate, integrate and scale complex, non-linear processes.
We allow customers to automate complex processes simply, by creating data models for their processes, assigning relationships and events to automate actions via an intuitive no-code interface, and integrating 3rd party technology or data sources at any point with the ability to push or pull data or documents in a real time environment. All process data at any point in time is captured and made available for analytics on a BI solution of your choice.
The Autologyx platform works in real time, managing non-linear, simultaneous processes that reflect the complexity of real-world interactions.
Processing over 1 billion process transactions last year, all of this is delivered via enterprise-grade infrastructure with state-of-the-art data security and ability to handle large scale processes.
We work across Self Service & Triage, Contract Remediation, Matter Management, Workforce Onboarding, Claims Processing, Legal and Insurance markets that allows us to have a wide range of customers to work with
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and deploying Autologyx based Technology solutions to service specific customer needs and address broader market opportunities.
- Align closely with the Product and Solutions teams to understand and be able to articulate the value of the Autologyx platform
- Working specified customers to build relationships, trust and understanding of their needs
- Provide customer feedback into the business to inform improved services and product roadmap
- Educate and inform customers about solutions and features to drive adoption and grow the range of use cases
- Build out success plans with customers to drive enablement, adoption, retention, customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders in order to create customer champions and advocates
- Work closely with the sales and delivery teams to facilitate a seamless customer on-boarding experience, and high levels of satisfaction
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their desired success and business objectives and mitigate accordingly
- Maximise the value of the customer’s investment, converting them into reference customers who are both promoters and advocates of Autologyx
Skills and Experience Required
- You will have 3 years consulting experience working in a customer facing role
- Comfortable designing and describing workflows, and using diagramming tools like Visio or Miro to visually represent solutions (process flows for example).
- Excellent presenter and communicator who is articulate, passionate, and knowledgeable with the ability to evangelise our products and services
- Analytical and creative with the ability to design solutions to solve complex business problems
- Experience in legal services, customer success, project management or solutions consulting within the Legal sector
- Experience driving adoption of collaboration, transaction management, project management and content management solutions
- Desire to work in an open, collaborative environment with a team of creative and innovative people that are passionate about what they do
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, customer-centric, and inspiring, with a mix of product, solutions, and legal experience
- You will have a legal background, as a lawyer, legal project manager, legal engineer or similar