Community Feedback: How We Gain Insights through Design for Delight Sessions to Further Our Product
Customer and community feedback has been a core part of how the Autologyx team designs and develops software. A key part of these engagements is our Design for Delight (D4D) sessions, which we held with our community of contacts, including numerous customers and various legal industry professionals, including legal operations managers, innovation managers, legal project managers, and practice solutions people. These sessions provide valuable feedback on the new platform, Autologyx Catalyst, our workflow and process automation solution.
During the D4D sessions, the Autologyx team gave participants a guided tour of the platform and asked them to provide their expectations and feedback. Professionals had the opportunity to explore capabilities such as the configurable landing page, which provides a snapshot summary of various statuses; records view for users to find matter types; tasks view for identifying priorities; builder view for creating workflows and other automated tasks; data model creation capabilities; and configuring the various perspectives for end users and managers to use.
The Autologyx team gained critical insights from these D4D sessions, allowing them to refine the platform’s functionality further and improve user experience. By understanding how users interact with their products, Autologyx can focus on what matters most to enhance customer delight. This type of feedback contributes to our product roadmap in delivering significant features and fine-tuning features like our platform theming capability or developing better filtering within the record and task views.
Overall, Autologyx’s D4D sessions have been highly informative to the Autologyx product team, who can gain valuable insights into what customers expect from their platform experience, our existing customers who continue to explore the use of Autologyx Catalyst, and potential customers, who can now better assess how Autologyx can meet their specific needs.
During the sessions, subjects raised many challenges they thought they could solve using Autologyx. In these previews, we discussed use cases that Autologyx solves, such as legal intake and triage, end-to-end contract management, practice tools in the more standardized legal teams like real estate and high volume, highly repeatable document generation, etc., including NDAs and standard commercial contracts. These sessions offer unique opportunities for both sides to learn more about each other while judging and assessing opportunities and feasibilities toward developing solutions to support their prospective organizations.
At the end of the sessions, we asked our participants for a gut reaction description of the platform. Below are some brief descriptions:
• Streamline business processes and documentation through no-code automation design that connects your most important business systems.
• A robust workflow platform focused on automating back office tasks.
• Delivering unique legal solutions including a new and exciting workflow system.
• Create branded sites where you can work with your clients to allocate workflow, use KPI’s and analytics to see status/stats, automate parts of your process, and provides multiple self-service options to help you work more effectively and efficiently with your clients on events such as client intake, matter management, contract review, and more.
• Hits that sweet spot and fits in between the people, process, and tech to drive smart workflows to help you get more done efficiently.
• A project / service management collaboration platform. Highly customisable for managing a variety of legal services in one place.
• Software that provides you with tasks and the information you need to complete them when you need it.
• A platform that allows you to automate complex workflows by building them out visually within an intuitive interface. Beyond this, the tool’s real strength is in integrating the applications you already have so that you can accomplish the tasks and workflows that you built out visually, without the need to subscribe to a bunch of disconnected SaaS services.
• A collaboration application for law firms where it provides the central space for a team to refer to their file. Similar in a way to HighQ, with a configurable workflow and more appealing setup and UI for users.
• A workflow automation platform that automates tasks that were previously handled manually.